Tapioca Lavash (Crispy, thin gluten-free bread)
Author: Chef Peter
- 1 cup hawaiian Waffle
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (to coat baking pan)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame kernels (spri)
- Sea salt Onions, Garlic Anchovies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add water, Hawaiian Waffle Mix and 2 tablespoons of oil in a blender and mix until the dough is smooth and milky.
- Oil the bottom of the baking pan and pour the dough into the coated pan. Spread the dough evenly.
- Bake until golden brown.
Calories: 761 Fat: 44g Carbohydrates: 30g Sodium: 10mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg