Author: Chef Peter
- Hawaiian Basic Waffle Recipe
- ¾ cup roasted and chopped hazelnuts
- Melt butter in a frying pan over low heat. Heat waffle iron until it is very hot.
- Add water, Hawaiian Waffle Mix, melted butter, eggs and sugar in a blender. Blend on medium speed for approximately one minute until the dough smooth and milk
- Pour the dough into the waffle iron. Close the Iron bake in the upright position for a minute and bake until the dough is golden brown. The amount of time will vary, depending on the waffle iron. Spinkle the waffle with hazelnuts
Calories: 373 Fat: 28g Carbohydrates: 12g Sodium: 125mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 8g Cholesterol: 129mg